Mask - Panoramic
Reusable, Washable and customizable protective fabric mask with window for all non medical uses.
The obligation to wear a mask generates “difficulties for people who are deaf or hard of hearing who communicate with people who speak or sign”.
The Panoramic Mask with transparent window is designed to respond to these difficulties, facilitate exchanges, communications and lip reading.
- Compatible for all non medical uses.
- Fabric designed and made in France, categorised as UNS1 and certified OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
- Washable up to 50 times in a machine at 30 °. Fast drying.
- One size fits all
- Customizable as of 50 units
- Designed and made in Canada
- Supported by the AGEFIPH
- Width 11,5-13,5 cm according to the curvature. Height 7,5 cm.
- Customizable as of 50 units.
- Fabric 100 % PES - (OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100)
- PET crystal anti-fog
- Stretchy : 80% nylon 20% spandex (OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100)
- Machine wash at 30° for 30 minutes minimum with detergent before first use and after each 4H use.
- It is imperative to wash the Panoramic Masks in a washing net or pillowcase, with bath linen suitable for washing at 30°C.
- Tested and approved by the laboratory of Alsace Textile Competence Center
- Compatible for all non-medical uses